ICT is embedded in our curriculum through cross curricular links, we cover the National curriculum and beyond with our provision. Children have the opportunity to use many ICT devices from iPads to Beebots to support their learning. Our school has also taken part in the ROSCARS a Rotherham based film competition, where we have been very successful in the past. An ICT club offered by school also gives children the chance to extend their learning and enjoyment of ICT after school.
Graphic information – Pictograms & Graphs
– create a slideshow with text and pictures to show information
– use a wide range of tools to create beautiful detailed pictures.
– different types of animation
Esafety and computing
Rotherham Power –
educating young people to stay safe online
Think You Know
– A great site with areas for different age groups. Contains cartoons,
jigsaws, text and teacher resources. Covers all aspects of safety online.
Welcome to The Web
– you will learn all about the Internet. Fantastic site covering; searching, safety, navigation plus lots more
Maths – Sumdog
– all children should have unique log ins from school