As the lockdown begins to ease and some children start to return to school, we want to reassure you that although it may now take us a little longer to reply to messages on Dojo as we are teaching in school, we are still available for the children who are not returning to school just yet. We will continue to upload weekly learning onto our website and Dojo and you can still get in touch with any questions or concerns, or to send photographs of your child’s learning at home, so please feel free to send a message – we really want to see how children who are not in school are getting on with their learning too!
Take care and stay safe everyone, hopefully it won’t be too long until we are all learning together again at school 😊
Please send any photographs of your learning to your teacher on ClassDojo – we love finding out what you have been doing to keep yourself busy!
Let us know if you’ve taken part 😁⚽️🏏🏅
Our Caterpillars Have Been Busy Growing and Changing
Look at them wiggle! < click this link to watch the video
…And then there were 10! Click here to watch them!
Off they go!!
Here are a few useful websites to help your child’s learning at home:
- Twinkl is offering every parent/carer in England access to all Twinkl resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, totally free of charge. Setting this up is really easy to do – go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- Phonics bloom is available for phonics games on phones and tablets go to – https://www.phonicsbloom.com/
- There is also Phonics Play- www.phonicsplay.co.uk Username: march20 password: home
- A good site for literacy is https://www.teachyourmonstertoread.com/
- A website for phonics, reading and maths is https://home.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Every child has a Sumdog login to help them with maths, located in their diary go to – https://www.sumdog.com/user/sign_in
- Your child should also have a login for Discovery Education in their diary. Here you can find lots of activities covering all areas of learning go to- https://www.discoveryeducation.co.uk/ then select ‘login’ in the top right corner, then ‘Espresso’.
- Keep yourselves active at home using these links: https://www.nhs.uk/change4life/activities https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- You can also use Go Noodle to keep active but you will need to make an account www.gonoodle.com
- Audible is free to listen to stories with your children https://stories.audible.com/discovery