Teacher : Miss R Turner
Early Years Practitioner: Mrs Johnson
Here are a few useful websites to help your child’s learning at home:
- Twinkl is offering every parent/carer in England access to all Twinkl resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, totally free of charge. Setting this up is really easy to do – go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- Phonics bloom is available for phonics games on phones and tablets go to – https://www.phonicsbloom.com/
- There is also Phonics Play- www.phonicsplay.co.uk Username: march20 password: home
- Every child has a Sumdog login to help them with maths, located in their diary go to – https://www.sumdog.com/user/sign_in
- Your child should also have a login for Discovery Education in their diary. Here you can find lots of activities covering all areas of learning go to- https://www.discoveryeducation.co.uk/ then select ‘login’ in the top right corner, then ‘Espresso’.
- Keep yourselves active at home using these links: https://www.nhs.uk/change4life/activities https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- You can also use Go Noodle to keep active but you will need to make an account www.gonoodle.com
This is our Overview for Autumn 1: Tell Me a Story
Here is our curriculum meeting for parents which has details of how we teach reading, writing and mathematics.