Teacher : Miss R Turner
Early Years Practitioner: Mrs Johnson
Here are a few useful websites to help your child’s learning at home:
- Twinkl is offering every parent/carer in England access to all Twinkl resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, totally free of charge. Setting this up is really easy to do – go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- Phonics bloom is available for phonics games on phones and tablets go to – https://www.phonicsbloom.com/
- There is also Phonics Play- www.phonicsplay.co.uk Username: march20 password: home
- Every child has a Sumdog login to help them with maths, located in their diary go to – https://www.sumdog.com/user/sign_in
- Your child should also have a login for Discovery Education in their diary. Here you can find lots of activities covering all areas of learning go to- https://www.discoveryeducation.co.uk/ then select ‘login’ in the top right corner, then ‘Espresso’.
- Keep yourselves active at home using these links: https://www.nhs.uk/change4life/activities https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
- You can also use Go Noodle to keep active but you will need to make an account www.gonoodle.com
This is our Overview for Autumn 1: Tell Me a Story
Please see our overview of learning for the second half of the autumn term
Here is our curriculum meeting for parents which has details of how we teach reading, writing and mathematics.